*Hello,*

* *

*Kindly response back to this email id : alle...@hmny.com***

* *

*Hope you are doing well,*

* *

*Greetings from Helios & Matheson Information Technology. *

 ****

Hope you are doing well. We have the below requirement with one of our
direct client. Appreciate, if you could kindly respond me back with your
recent updated resume along with your expression of interest, so as to
enable us to proceed further.****

** **

*Job Title                      :               DW-Business Intelligence
Solution Architect*

*Job Location                :               Columbus, Indiana*

*Job Duration                :               6-12 Months*

* *

*Technical Skills*

** **

   - Must be strong in Data Warehouse concepts, Enterprise Data Management,
   modeling techniques and ability to create solutions, participate in
   strategy discussions and defend them with Business customer as well as
   Project stakeholders.****
   - Ability to define ETL, reporting approach for multiple projects spread
   across Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing and Service.
   ****
   - Must be able to mentor and provide project solution, design reviews
   and play an active role in project execution.****
   - Must have defined, designed and implemented DW and Analytics solutions
   for complex areas involving more than 1 functional domains ****
   - Must have experience in requirements gathering, reviews, solution
   design, estimation and general planning for project execution, monitoring &
   control****
   - Must have trained/mentored technical leads, Analysts and Development &
   Support IT teams in the past.****
   - Experience in OBIEE/OBIA/BO and Informatica/OWB or any other reporting
   & ETL tools a must.****
   - Experience in performance tuning of ETL & reporting applications.****
   - Experience in Capacity planning, sizing infrastructure.****
   - Good verbal & written communications skills a must.****
   - Ability to work in collaborative environment****

**·         **Must have gathered and analyzed requirements for BI solutions.
****

** **

*Responsibilities*

   - Lead analysis and design activities for multiple BI projects and lead
   BI Analysts & technical leads from a technology and solution architecture
   perspective****

**·         **Must be able to provide solution design, perform reviews and
participate strategic discussions**

*Please Fill The Below Details and Send Your Updated Resume along with this
mail*****

Candidate Details****

Mandatory****

Full Name: ****

 ****

Phone1: ****

 ****

Phone2: ****

 ****

Email: ****

 ****

Authorization(visa status): ****

 ****

Rates: (Hourly)****

 ****

Availability for telephonic/Skype Interview: ****

 ****

Skype ID/ Video call ID:****

 ****

Current Location: ****

 ****

Ready to work or relocate to *Columbus, IN*?  - (Yes/No)****

 ****

The interview process would take at least a week's time, will you be fine
with this - (Yes/NO) ****

How soon can you start a project? -****

Why are you looking for Job change: ****

 ****

End Date of your current/ recent project: ****

 ****

Degree (Completion Year)****

** **

Do you have any prior plans or commitments which might stop you from taking
this position, if yes, pl share: ****

 ****

Also, be aware that our client conducts a criminal background check/ Test
for drug of abuse on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Therefore, before we proceed with your candidacy regarding this project
opportunity, please advise us now if you have any felonies or misdemeanors.
if yes, pl share: ****

 ****

** **

** **

Regards,****

** **

Allen****

Technical Recruiter ****

Helios and Matheson Information Technology Inc,. ****

Email : alle...@hmny.com I Phone : 518 620 6850 I www.hmny.com****

* *

*The cardiologists diet - If it tastes good, spit it out.*

** **

** **

** **

** **