Hi Partner,

Please send me Updated profiles with contact details at *
mr...@bartronicsamerica.com*

*Title : Senior MS SQL Database Developer*

*Location: Appleton, WI*

*Duration: 3+ Months C2H*

* *

*Job Description:*

*Senior MS SQL Database Developer *

* *

*Must have PROVEN proficiency in optimizing code (C++/SQL) for efficiency
and performance.  This person should be able to work in conjunction with
the Operational DBA to identify and provide recommendations whether it be
coding, configuration, techniques to maximize performance.  This person
must be able to work with our development team in providing and
recommending what specific changes are required in the application based on
findings.  This person should be a developer who specializes in MS SQL
client/server enterprise database applications.*

Raju
Bartronics America, INC.
Phone: 732-476-6356
E mail:*mr...@bartronicsamerica.com*