*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well. *

*This is Harry and I am representing Embtel Inc.  We have an urgent need
for the below urgent position with one of our Clients.  Please mail me the
updated profile along with the below details: ASAP to *ha...@embtel.com

*HOW TO SUBMIT: Please send resumes in ms word format, with the following
information about the candidate(s) you submit:

A. Full Legal Name of the candidate     :
B. Current Location :
C. Availability (in days):
D. Contact E-Mail ID :
E. Contact Phone #:
F. Desired Rate Hour or Salary /year  :
G: Tax Term ( W2 Hourly , Full Time  or Corp to Corp )
*
*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Job Title              : *Sr. Solaris or Linux System Administrator*
Location              : Foster City -CA
 Duration              : Long

*The requirement:*

8+ years of strong Sun Solaris or Linux  system administration experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
UNIX/Linux/Solaris  and Perl scripting skills are required.*
*Work on incidents and resolve them. Escalate them when required.
Provide off hour on-call support as per the regional on-call rotation
Perform and assist with planned or break-fix changes
Good to have knowledge with Tomcat,Apache configuration , MYSQL etc.

*PLEASE NOTE :
*
Position requires credit and background check

Thanks for your Time and Support

Best Regards.

Harry

EMBTEL, INC.