*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Quality Assurance Tester

We have an Immediate need for a Resource for Quality Assurance Tester
..Please let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Please Send me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.

Job Title    :   Software Quality Assurance Tester
Location    :    St. Louis, MO
Duration    :   1 year

US Citizen Only*

Client – Federal Reserve bank

Pay - $35/hr on C2C

Job Summary:
The Software Quality Assurance Test position will be responsible for
managing relationships, coordinating testing activities for the Central
Accounting Reporting System (CARS), executing quality assurance testing,
understanding

business requirements, tracking defects and monitoring testing activity.
The position will be responsible for performing software quality assurance
testing and creating automated script. The individual will act as subject
matter

expert on the development of testing approaches, methodologies,
requirements and the creation of test automation.

Job Responsibilities:
Attend meetings with stakeholders and communicate effectively with clients
and all levels of management, peers and organizations
Create and update Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts, and
Requirements Traceability Matrix documents.
Follow testing strategy and recommend process and work product improvements.
-Document and analyze test results, produce status reports, and assist with
defect management process.
Develop and execute manual and automated scripts for requirement
validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
Plan, script and debug scripting issues in Quick Test Pro (QTP) and is
experienced in VBScripting.
Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts.
Create and execute SQL scripts to be used for test validation.
Track, monitor and report on defects during testing initiatives.
Train team members on the use of QTP, including scripting, executing and
debugging issues.
Read and apply applicable technical artifacts to create test scenarios and
test scripts. (I.e.Use Cases, User Interface Specifications, etc.).
Participate in Lessons Learned or Project Review sessions.
After hours support as required to meet test schedules.
Travel may be required (5%).

Job Requirements:
3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance tester and Bachelor Degree
Preferred
Proficient with HP’s Quick Test Pro automation tool.
Experienced with change management and defect tracking tools.
Experience in Java Script, VBScript, VB or VC++.
Experienced in the creation of SQL scripts.
Experience with help authoring tools, such as RoboHelp, is a plus.

Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - Lead Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
Direct: 201 710 8278