Hello,

As per our discussion.

Please let me know if you are interested in the below position.

*Job Title: .NET Developer*

*Location: Memphis, TN (NEED LOCAL)*

*Type: 6+Months*

*Need GC , EAD and US Citizens *

*Max Pay Rate without insurance: 46.50/hour*

*Max Pay Rate with insurance: 45.00/hour*

*Direct Client: ALSAC*

* *

*Job Description:*

We are looking for a .NET Consultant Experience with .Net (C# or ASP), SQL
Server, and PL/SQL required.

*Responsibilities and Duties*:

The client is moving from PL/SQL to .Net. A candidate does not have to be a
strong PL/SQL developer but they have to have enough knowledge to be able
to help with the migration and do some general

coding until the conversion to .Net is complete. This person will also be
expected to mentor other PL/SQL developers as they migrate over to .Net.

*Required Skills:*

.Net (C# or ASP) -- 5+ years

SQL Server -- 5+ years

PL/SQL

* *

*Warm Regards,*

Sandeep Kumar • Technical Recruiter • Cook Systems International, Inc.

Atrium II

6799 Great Oaks Road  • Suite 200 • Memphis, Tennessee 38138

Office: 901-217-6821 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email: sku...@cooksys.com