Hi

Position below……please let me know with your updated consultant
resumes……………………….asap.

Send me profiles : m...@excel-itr.com

POSITION: Sr AIX Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Dallas, TX area
DURATION: 12 to 18 Months

============
This global company seeks a self-motivated, highly experienced individual
to design, build and manage AIX and Linux server environment in support of
a multi-national, ecommerce based business platform.
The Senior AIX and Systems Administrator will provide enterprise-wide AIX
and Linux systems infrastructure support for complex system and
interconnected technologies that require day-to-day support and
administration in order to maintain optimum performance and utilization.
You will also provide architectural and production support for our
ecommerce platform.

MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
=================
- MINIMUM 10 years UNIX sys admin experience with multiple operating
systems (i.e. AIX, UNIX, Solaris, Linux, HPUX, etc.)
- MINIMUM 6 years (recent years) AIX sys admin experience
- LINUX sys admin experience
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining Enterprise-level
systems for a multi-national organization.
- Ability to meet and maintain established SLA's
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of various platforms, software products and capacity
planning metrics.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- SAN management experience is highly desirable (Hitachi, EMC, and Brocade)
- Avamar and Data Domain backup/recovery experience is highly desirable.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware, Websphere, MQ Series and ESB experience is
highly desired.
- Shell scripting and/or Perl scripting experience is highly desired.
- System level support for Oracle application and database Servers in a
UNIX environment.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in UNIX environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of IBM P-Series Enterprise servers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work within
strict deadlines and with a wide spectrum of people; Project Leader
experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or a
related field, AND a minimum of seven years of network experience ) is
required; OR, an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.

NICE-TO-HAVE SKILLS:
=====================
- Certifications in AIX, UNIX etc. desirable.
- Certifications in Oracle Fusion Middleware Application services desirable.

*Mike*
*Excel IT Resources*
*732-917-0123* Voice
(480) 287-9597 Fax
Add my Email id: <mailto:m...@excel-itr.com <kris...@excel-itr.com>>

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U .S. Congress, this mail
mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.