Hello,

Greetings from Lead IT Corp, Inc.

This is Hari from Lead IT Corp, Inc. (www.leaditgroup.com).  We are 8+
Years experienced organization helping our clients to fill their
contractual positions nationwide.

I wanted to touch base with you to see if you have any available resources
where we can use for our client’s positions. We are basically an IT
staffing and development firm and based out of IL and have more than 250+
consultants spread across the nation. We shall be pleased to partner with
you in filling our client’s positions with your available consultants. I
would really appreciate if you could share your hotlists so that we can
keep sending our direct client requirements for your available consultants.

Also I am requesting you to add my email id h...@leaditgroup.com send your
hot lists so that we can send requirements for your consultants

 **

 **

**

*Do you have any Mid level C++ developers who can start immediately. *

*Ashburn, VA*

*6 months+*

*We are looking for C++ Developer with good experience.  *

Thanks & regards,

Hari
Lead IT Corporation
1999 Wabash Avenue, Suite 210
Springfield, IL  62704
Direct:  (630) 239 5432
 Fax : (801) 705-2524
Email : h...@leaditgroup.com
Web : http://www.leaditgroup.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lead-I-T-Corporation/121013161326563?sk=info

**** Minority Certified Business ****

in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line at i...@leaditgroup.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

"Corp-Corp Requirements".

To post your requirements, send email to
c2c-requireme...@googlegroups.com

To post your hotlist, send email to
c2c-hotl...@googlegroups.com

c2c-requirements+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com