Hi Friends,****

Hope you are doing Well,****

We have a position below , please let me know if you have any consultant
 for below project   send me updated resume  ASAP**

* *

*Job Title : SAP - SCM – SNC*

*Location : Huston TX
Duration : 12months*

** **

*Skills:*

Overview of Supply collaboration process & System design, Good
Understanding on transfer of Master and Transaction Data and error
handling, Expertise in PO Collaboration Delivery Collaboration, Invoice and
Scheduling Agreement Collaboration, Alert Management. Exposure to SMI and
SNI is preferred.****

**

*Thanks & Regards*

 Andrew

andrew.tekis...@gmail.com

*TekisHub Consulting Services*

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801

(D) 302 887 9287 (F) 617 830 052