IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!!!
Adobe Flex/Java Developer

Please send resume to: *s...@aureustechsystems.com*

Job Title: Adobe Flex/Java Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 Months

Skills Set:

Her team is front to back end developers

Their front end is Adobe Flex (looking for 2-3 years on recent projects)

Back end is J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB3 (looking for 7-8 years of Java
and MINIMUM 3-4 years on the rest)

I asked her for what framework, how many years of experience, etc.  She
basically told me just give me the best foundational developer we have.
 You can teach frameworks to anybody that knows what they are doing.  She
wants the best of the best developer that has experience with the above
bullets.

Thank you!

Sam Adepu - Recruiter
Direct: 317-493-8109