Dear Partner,

Please go through the Job description and let me know if you have any
consultants available.

Position                :               JAVA/J2EE Developer

Location               :               Cupertino, CA

Duration              :               6+ Months

Job description:

·         Design patterns and data structures (stacks, queues, etc).

·         Java language basics :

-          Exception Handling

·         Java concurrency framework: Threads, Locks,

·         I/O: File Handling, Socket Programming

·         Java Collection Framework

·         JVM basics :

-          Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory).

-          Java performance tuning

·         Java Generics framework.

·         Logging frame works (Any one of log4j, java logging)

·         Build tools (Any one of ant, maven)

·         Version control (Any one of SVN, CVS)

·         Appservers (Any one of Tomcat, JBoss)

·         Frameworks (Any one of Spring, Struts)

·         Unix shell scripting.

* ** *

*Thanks and Regards*

* *

*i-VERSA Inc*

*Rajesh Dwaram*

3361 Banford Cir, Lake In The Hills,
Illinois 60156, USA.

Ph: 847.594.8282 | 847.960.5522| Fax: 847.574.8080 |

rajesh.dwa...@i-versa.com  |  www.i-versa.com