*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Remedy Project Manager *
**
*We have an Immediate need for a Remedy Project Manager .Please let me know
if you have any consultant available.Reply me at **
david.john...@panzersolutions.com* <david.john...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Please Send me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*

*JobTitle : Oracle APEX Developer
Location:  Apex, NC
Duration: 6+months*
**
*is seeking an Oracle APEX Developer for a position in Apex, NC.*
**
*Will be working as part of a team to build forms and web pages to access
an Oracle database using Oracle APEX.*
**
*5 years programming experience, with a .net language.
At least a 2- 3 years of experience with SQL and Oracle database.
At least a 2-3 years of experience with web programming.
Prefer At least one project in Oracle Apex or Web 2.0 experience

Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - Lead Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
Direct: 201 710 8278