Hi,

I have a position below............please let me know with your
updates.........asap.

send me profiles : ar...@kanisol.com

*Job Description :
Must be local to NJ/NYC
Role : .NET / Winforms / WPF Developer -
Location :NYC,NY
Duration: Long term consulting role*

Following is the role requirements:

  We are looking for developers who have experience in Windows desktop
*development using .Net. WPF would be preferable, but traditional
WinForms candidates would also be considered.*
  Migrate our existing trading applications for fixed-income
institutional trades onto a new platform, so there will be a mix of
migration of existing code and writing new code.
  ·         *Candidate must have strong C# .NET programming skills on
Microsoft Windows platform*
  ·         Deep understanding of object oriented programming concepts
  ·         Knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
  ·         Developing applications using WPF (Windows Presentation
Foundation) framework
  ·         Knowledge of Web Services and WCF (Windows Communication
Framework)
·         Excellent problem solving skills / Financial Background is a plus.

Thanks & Regards

Arjun (Mike)
Sr.Resource Executive

Kani Solutions Inc.
(Formerly known as SS Global LLC)
3111 Route 38, #11-117,
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
P: (609) 651-4663 | F: (609) 751 5067
ar...@kanisol.com
Recycle always | Save Paper - Save Trees | Go Green