Hello Partner,

Greetings from Pavan Kumar from EXATECH  Inc!!!!

Hope you are doing well…..!

I would like to present you an awesome job opening with one of my *Direct
client* .Kindly find the job description given below and if you have any
consultant available for this position please reply me back with his
updated resume along with his contact details.

Looking forward to hear from you!

*Position: Senior Oracle SOA Consultant *

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6++ Months*

Our client is seeking a Sr. SOA Developer who will join the SOA consulting
division of our client. Key responsibilities will include full development
life-cycle from requirements through release to production, creation &
utilization of patterns & frameworks as part of an overall software
architecture blueprint. The ability to mentor others through project
lifecycle on both technology and process, participate & lead business &
technical meetings as well as provide timely status updates to project
leadership, identify & mitigate risks in process & technology and
produce/present architectural and development guidelines and best practices.

* *

*Technical Qualifications:*

·         Well versed in Enterprise Architecture, Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), utilizing J2EE and/or .NET Architectures

·         SOA 11g technical skills - Experience with Web Service, ESB and
OSB products (Oracle SOA Suite, Weblogic server, EBS and other adapters,
Building composite using BPEL, fault management, business rules, queuing,
human tasks etc.)

·         Experience using BAM for real time monitoring

·         Knowledge of XML Gateway, Integration repository and E-Commerce
Gateway (1-2 years)

·         Knowledgeable on WS-* standards such as WS-Addressing,
WS-Security, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-I Basic Security Profile etc.

·         Fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML,
SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.)

·         Knowledge of various integration design patterns

·         A minimum of 7 years hands-on experience with the entire software
development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, integration,
testing)

·         Knowledge of Oracle E-Business suite preferably modules Shipping,
Receivables and Order Management.

·         Best practices recommendations for architecting SOA 11g solution,
fault management, instance archiving and purging strategies

·         Strategic business process analysis skills and Architectural
modeling necessary.

·         Excellent written and verbal skills are essential

·         Leadership Skills

·         Provide input in the development of tools and processes to help
increase team productivity

·         Displays effective analytical skills

·         Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual
assignments

·         Work on all phases of a project - development, testing,
production support, etc.

·         Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with
documentation standards.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pavan kumar
Exatech Inc