Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if u have any available consultant for the below position,
if so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
k...@catstaffing-us.com or call me at 201-257-5081 ext 129.

*Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL developer
Location: Juno Beach, FL
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract*

*Must Haves:*
5 years+ PL/SQL development (design, code, test, debug and document) in an
Oracle 11g environment
Write PL/SQL code modules that are optimized for speed as well as
maintainability to design specifications and optimize SQL
statements.....optimizing SQL code for speed on Oracle.
Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables & triggers
Data modeling

*Day to Day:*
Due to the Dodd-Frank act, this company has to follow strict financial
regulations for reporting. This is creating several needs for report
writers and developers to help document and manipulate data. This strong
oracle developer will be developing various solutions depending on new
regulatory rules using Oracle PL/SQL.

Thanks & Regards,
*K.Avisheak Singh* | Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc*.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor,Hackensack,NJ 07601
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 129 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

 "Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"