        Send Resumes To - nav...@aureustechsystems.com

Job Title: Mobile Developer.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12 months

REQUIRED
• Javascript
• HTML (preferably 5.0)
• CSS (preferably 3.0)
• Some Java and/or webservice background since some of the work will be
Java coding

PREFERRED
• phoneGap development
• Spring is a nice to have but we don’t need Spring MVC skills
• SenchaTouch
• Worklight development
• Experience with camera controls

OTHER
• iPhone (Objective C) or Android development
• It is also critical that candidates know we are not developing native
apps but using a vendor product which is a mix of native and vendor code–
the reason this is important is so that candidates expectations are set
right.

Naveen Kumar
Technical Recruiter
Aureus Tech Systems, LLC