Dear Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
We Need consultant for --*Oracle Payroll Tech Resource*

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your resumes at tony.wil...@panzersolutions.com or call me
at  203-652-1444  EXT 119  for further details

Position: Oracle Payroll Tech Resource
Location: Houston Texas
Duration: 1month Contract

//Oracle Payroll Tech Resource//Houston Texas//1month Contract

Assist with the conversion of employees from acquired companies to client's
Oracle Payroll and Benefits system. Specifically assist with balance
conversions. Identify and resolve issues with conversions. Help position
for the pending R12 upgrade.

Deliverables
Conversion scripts
Queries to identify issues