Hi Partners,

I have an IMMEDIATE requirement! Below is the job description.. Immediate
need for a PeopleSoft DBA to start THIS Monday for a quick project to
finish up before the holidays. Please share with your team and let me know
ASAP if you have any consultants available. Thanks!

*PeopleSoft DBA*

(Project with Oracle Corp. )

3 total roles.  1 Senior lead DBA and 2 mid level DBA's

Location - Omaha, NE

Duration - 3 weeks.  Goal is to finish up before Christmas and then there
will be an undetermined amount of add on work.

Work Status - *GC or Citizens*.  Must have strong communication skills.

We are in need of a PeopleSoft DBA with the following experience:

•             Database and PS administration

•             Upgrading HCM from 8.9 to 9.1

•             Oracle 11g on Linux

•             Patch application: feature packs, bundles, tax updates,
language packs, etc.

•             Database/PS server migration

•             Upgrade plan creation and implementation

•             PS/DB tuning and problem diagnostics

The customer is asking for DBA – Peoplesoft skilled resource. But a
Peoplesoft resource that is fluent in upgrading and tuning a Peoplesoft
environment is ideal. It will run about 2.5 to 3 weeks max. Paperwork in
place for long term extension into middle of next year.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mike