Dear *Professionals,*
Hope you are doing great...!!!

I came across to your details from our database search and want to share
this Project Opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement or not. If
yes, kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are
not looking for new projects, please feel free to pass on this email to
your friends or relatives who might be interested.

*Job Title: Juniper Security Engineer
Location: Onsite in either Downtown Chicago or Denver, CO
Duration: 6 Month – 8 Month Contract
*
*Must Haves:*
5+ years of experience as Security Engineer
3 plus years of  experience with Juniper/ Netscreen security products
(Screen OS0
Experience with Unix/Linux
Information security best practices & network security architecture
Good communication

*Role:*
Juniper Security Engineer is a member of Security Operations for this
companies Managed Security Services (MSS) business.
In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a Security Analyst
interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional
etiquette.
The day to day work will be focused around administering, supporting and
implementing Juniper ScreenOS Firewall equipment.