*Detail of Requirement*

Role

EPM Solution Architect

Mandatory Technical Skills

Hyperion and ETL

Desirable Technical Skills

Hyperion and ETL

*Responsibilities *
Drive Re-use across all the tracks and projects
Solutioning for major releases
Review of Solution Design for all tracks and projects
Implementation of standards and guidelines across all tracks and projects
Thought Leadership -  presenting value adds and best practices
Create and own repository of utilities / accelerators / automation
components
Architecture Review for all releases
Presenting POV on new technologies and trends

Desirable Functional Skills

Forecasting and Planning

Total Experience Required

10 +

Work Location

San Jose, CA

Duration

6-9 Months

*Please fill in the below details and send back with your updated resume *

Candidate Details

Mandatory

Full Name:

Phone1:

Phone2:

Email:

Visa Status

Availability for telephonic/Skype Interview:

Skype ID/ Video call ID:

Current Location:

Ready to work in San Jose, CA?  -(Yes/No)

The interview process would take at least a week's time, will you be fine
with this - (Yes/NO)

How soon can you start a project? -

Why are you looking for Job change:

End Date of your current/ recent project:

Do you have any prior plans or commitments which might stop you from taking
this position, if yes, pl share:

Also, be aware that our client conducts a criminal background check/ Test
for drug of abuse on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Therefore, before we proceed with your candidacy regarding this project
opportunity, please advise us now if you have any felonies or misdemeanors.
if yes, pl share:

Regards,

*Allen*

Technical Recruiter

Contact : 518-620 6850

*Helios and Matheson Information Technology Inc*

www.hmny.com<x-msg://414/sdugar/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.hmna.com>