Hi,

Hope you are doing great.****

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.****

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume to
*m...@ekcelinc.com<renuk...@ekcelinc.com>
* OR Contact : *469-322-4259*****

** **

Name :  ****

Current location : ****

Preferred Location :****

Visa Status :****

Candidate Email:****

Candidate Phone :****

Availability Date:****

D.O.B :****

Rate:****

** **

*Title :* *QA Engineer*

*Client: **Sasken *

*Locations:** Westlake Village, CA*

*Duration : +12 Months*

*Rate : $DOE*

* *

*Note : Need locals in California*

** **

*Qualifications : *

• BS Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience; ****

• Minimum 5 Years in QA experience****

• Solid software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC and QA/Test
methodologies****

• Experience working with SQL, Informix or Oracle required; solid knowledge
of the UNIX/Linux O/S command line****

• Advanced skills in manual testing and proficiency with backend automation
tools, preferably using *Perl or Shell scripting*****

• Ability to read and/or write Java code****

• Familiarity with testing of RESTful API’s****

• Experience using Quality Center and Rally or equivalent defect management
and Agile tools****

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills****

 ****

*Primary Responsibilities :*

**·         **We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in QA who will
be responsible for ensuring high quality technical design, test automation
& development and delivery of new shared services in support of mobile &
online banking and payments offerings for our Financial Institution
customers.****

**·         **You will partner with cross functional leaders and team
members to meet a common goal of delivering new offerings and updates to
production with greater efficiency and speed.****

**·         **While operating in an Agile development environment, you will
apply your experience and automation expertise to meet feature and
functionality testing requirements.****

**·         **You will participate in or lead code, test case, test plan
and acceptance reviews alongside other development and QA Engineers, and
will have the opportunity to participate in security testing to identify
and eliminate potential vulnerabilities to ensure highly secure online and
mobile banking experiences for our customers.****

**·         **We compete in a fast-paced, rapidly changing market; our
teams constantly develop and evaluate innovative solutions, while
maintaining the viability of existing offerings. This position will require
you to learn new products and technologies often, and offers the
possibility of significant professional growth and development.****

**·         **Candidates must have demonstrated initiative, a ‘can do’
attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, unstructured
environment with a geographically distributed team.****

**·         **This role will be measured by delivering high quality,
innovative solutions which delight our customers, are adopted by the market
and competitively differentiated. The ultimate outcomes are revenue to
Intuit Financial Services, profits for the Financial Institution, and End
User adoption****

** **

*Thanks and Regards,*
[image: http://ekcelinc.com/images/ekcel-logo.jpg]