*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need local to NJ)*******

*Immediate need a .Net Developer - NJ

Job Title     :   .Net Developer
Location     :   Murray Hill, NJ
Duration     :   6+ Months*

*Required Skills:
VB.NET; MS SQL Server; Visual Studio; C#; .NET; SQL; JavaScript*

Software Engineer - Develops and enhances applications based on
specifications. Codes and tests according to design specifications. Skilled
in coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software
applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. Unit test
applications and develops system and user documentation. Some
responsibility over other developers with less experience. LEVEL 2
Requirements: Typically requires BA/BS, and 3-5 years of related and
progressively more responsible experience. For SMEs, Sr. Level doesn't
apply. Performs a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine,
in a variety of environments. Understands and uses appropriate methods,
tools and applications. Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach
to problem solving. Works under general supervision. Uses discretion in
identifying and resolving complex problems and escalating issues. Usually
receives specific instructions and has work reviewed at frequent milestones.
*
**
*Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or
client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design,
implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and
maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of
the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications,
methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Experience required in VB .NET, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio 2008/2010.*