*Teradata Developers and Architects
Location: Atlanta,GA and Chicago,IL
Duration: 6+ months*

We need 1-3 Developers and 1-2 Architects. This is sort of our general
architect description.We need them in both Atlanta and Chicago.

Desired Skills and Experience:
7+ years in Information Technology with a minimum of five years of
experience in developing and deploying data warehouse solutions.
Candidates will have demonstrated understanding and proficiency in…
•             The Teradata database and database architecture
•             Teradata implementation tools and utilities
•             Application of data modeling techniques to provide business
solutions with relational databases
•             Physical Database Design and the use of Teradata physical
constructs such as PPIs, AJIs, etc.
•             ETL/ELT Architecture and design fundamentals including
transformation techniques, error handling techniques, etc.
•             Deployment of Business Intelligence tools and the creation of
semantic/view layers to support those tools.
•             Teradata support and management tools including Teradata
Viewpoint, TASM, DBQL, etc.
•             Strong written and verbal communications skills

The Teradata Architect serves as the technical leader on various projects.
These projects may include design, implementation and sustaining
optimization.
This role works with customers to deploy and optimize Teradata solutions.
Architects are responsible for the quality and delivery of the technical
solution.