*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are good.*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants who are interested in taking up a new project. So if interested
get back to me with the updated resume ASAP.*

****

*Job Title: FrontEnd Web Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 9 Months Contract*

*Job description:*
Web Developer/Front End Developer/HTML/CSS/Javascript
Looking for someone who can write in native Javascript.
While the team does use jQuery, the candidate should be comfortable writing
native JavaScript.
The role will be a mix of HTML/CSS and JavaScript.
A degree is not required or expected. Someone who is self-taught is fine.
The project is building a new website to represent the entire global Sony
organization across all products and regions.
We are not working with legacy code or systems. This will be a
cutting-edge, forward-thinking, fully-responsive website.
The team will consist of 7-8 front end developers. We are looking to hire
two at the senior level and four at the associate level.
The candidate should be familiar with modern front end coding standards,
best practices and productivity tools (ie. Git for version control).
They should be comfortable writing native JavaScript, using JavaScript
libraries (jQuery, Modernizr, etc), frameworks (RequireJS, Backbone, etc)
and APIs, and have some awareness of CSS preprocessors.

*Thanks
Mark Holton | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC ,Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
203-652-1444 Ext No : 126 | mark.hol...@panzersolutions.com |
www.panzersolutions.com*