Dear Professional,
Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information *@ **emr...@panzersolutions.com*<emr...@panzersolutions.com>

*Jr .Net Developer
Jeffersonville, IN
1 year+ On-going Contract *
*Max Rate is $30/Hour on C2C*

This individual will be responsible for custom application development in a
fast-paced dynamic environment including enhancements and new project
initiatives within an existing code base.

We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of 3-4 years
of experience with C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008+ (Triggers,
Stored Procedures, etc.) and T-SQL within the Entity Framework. Nice to
have skills include MVC 4.0, Winforms, Web Services, ASP, Visual Basic and
VB.NET. Bachelor’s degree and Certifications desired. Candidates must have
excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Immediate start, 1++ yr contract engagement.*