*Urgent Requirements in Matawan, New Jersey and Montreal (Canada)*

*Position-1*

6+ years’ experience with domain experience in OSS/BSS domain including
JASPER, XML, Java Exchange Connector, J2 EE Framework - Struts 2.X,
Hibernate 3.X, Spring, Websphere 7.x +,  Oracle 10 I, 11i+,  MS SQL
2000/2005/2008, Clear Case testing tools, BO Xi R2, Informatica, Panorama
Novaview, MSAS Analysis Services/OLAP,  Delphi, ORacle Forms, TOAD,
Subversion/CVS tools, PL/SQL, Pro * C, Perl, PHP, Unix/Shell scripting, BMC
Remedy, PmExel, NetExpert, Cramer 8, Golden gate,  WAS/WPS coding,
Knowledge in Mobile, IP, Voip, SNMP, Vitria, Agile framework, Appworx

 Location: Montreal (Canada)

 Number of resources: 2

Rate-DOE

*Position -2 *

6+ years’ experience with domain experience in OSS/BSS domain including
JASPER, XML, Java Exchange Connector, J2 EE Framework - Struts 2.X,
Hibernate 3.X, Spring, Websphere 7.x +,  Oracle 10 I, 11i+,  MS SQL
2000/2005/2008, Clear Case testing tools, BO Xi R2, Informatica, Panorama
Novaview, MSAS Analysis Services/OLAP,  Delphi, ORacle Forms, TOAD,
Subversion/CVS tools, PL/SQL, Pro * C, Perl, PHP, Unix/Shell scripting, BMC
Remedy, PmExel, NetExpert, Cramer 8, Golden gate,  WAS/WPS coding,
Knowledge in Mobile, IP, Voip, SNMP, Vitria, Agile framework, Appworx

 Location:

 Matawan, New Jersey

 Number of resources: 2

*Position- 3*

Data Center Operations (L1 & L2 Levels)

Has exposure to centralized monitoring tools (e.g. HP OVO)

Has exposure to Enterprise backup solutions (e.g. Data Protector)

Has understanding of Windows OS Or  Oracle Database Or Unix Servers from a
user’s point of   view

 Location:

 Canada & NJ

 Number of resources: 2

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location:

Willing to relocate:

Expected rate:

Best time to Reach:

Cell/Phone no :

Work Status (Us Citizen/ Green Card /EAD/GC-EAD/OPT-EAD/HIB/Others :

Email Id :

Availability for face to Face Interview Yes/No :

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi -SAM

Sr . Technical Recruiter  SourceChip, Inc

7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

Phone :-    732-917-4895

Fax    :-    732-875-0233

Email  :-    s...@sourcechip.net

Web site:-   www.sourcechip.net