Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

This is Harry and I am representing Embtel Inc.  We have an urgent need for
the below urgent position with one of our Clients.  Please mail me the
updated profile along with the below details: ASAP to ha...@embtel.com

HOW TO SUBMIT: Please send resumes in ms word format, with the following
information about the candidate(s) you submit:

*A. Full Legal Name of the candidate:*

*B. Current Location:*

*C. Availability (in days):*

*D. Contact E-Mail ID:*

*E. Contact Phone#:*

*F. Desired Rate Hour or Salary /year:*

*G: Tax Term ( W2 Hourly , Full Time  or Corp to Corp ):*

*H. Employer Details (Contact No., Email ID, Company Name):*

*I.  Visa Status:*

 *Job Description: *

*Role: OBIEE Lead /Architect's (H1b's/GC-EAD/GC/USC)*

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6 Months+

Familiar with Agile methodology a plus

Dashboards/Screen design including web development and html/css

Performance Tuning OBIEE (aggregation strategy, caching schemes, and usage
tracking)

Familiar with BI Publisher

Familiar with OBIEE LDAP Security / SSO

Knowledge of OBIEE architecture

Knowledge of OBIEE Metadata development

Warehouse performance tuning, experience with Netezza

Nice to have OBIEE 11g certification
*-- *

* *

*Thanks for your Time and Support*