*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Face to Face interview required)******
******(Need only EAD, GC and US Citizen)*******

*Immediate need a Cognos Developer - PA
*
*Job Title     :   Cognos Developer
Location     :   King of Prussia, PA
Duration     :   6-12+ Months contract*

*Work Experience:
5 years experience with Cognos 8 Framework Manager required
1 year experience with Cognos 10 Framework Manager required
5 years minimum experience in BI development required
Cognos OEM development experience preferred
Experience with using creating Framework Manager models using the DQM
engine
Experience upgrading Framework Manager models to use the DQM engine
Experience with Cognos Administration required including security design,
implementation and deployment
Experience implementing n-tiered, distributed systems across different
Hardware/Operating System platforms required
Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes
Experience with complex software development projects through all phases of
the software development life cycle *