Immediate Need For Oracle DBA - Interview And Start ASAP!!

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6-12 Months contract to hire
*EAD, GC or USC Only!
Rate: Max $45/hr on C2C
Immediate Interview & Hire !!*

The manager is currently seeking 2 candidates with both RAC and APEX
experience in large environments, however I have 4 additional openings
currently routing in which only RAC is needed.  Please try to find
candidates with APEX, but I will still be able to submit candidates with
only RAC later this week.
Design and implement Oracle RAC 11g, Grid control and ASM.
Design and implement Oracle Application Express infrastructure.
Work with management and peers to design and implement design, coding and
testing standards for Oracle APEX applications. Ensure processes are
implemented and watch control points to ensure adherence to standards.
Create high-level designs for the entire APEX suite of applications as well
as supporting applications for monitoring and control.

*Regard:
Arnav Singh - IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-388-1604
ar...@itbtalent.com