We have  VERY URGENT position to fill. Please take a look at this
requirement and let me know if you have any consultant that might be good
fit for this Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant updated
resume, contact details ,current location, availability date, expected rate
& 2 Professional references at  *z...@rddatasolutions.com* Or call at *
972-635-5470*
**
*Pls make sure the consultant profile has the highlighted keywords*
**
*Role:                    SAP ABAP MDG Consultant*

*Location:            TX*

*Length:               6 months*

*Start:                  Immediate*

*Rate:                   All Inclusive Only*

*Work Week:      5 Days*

*Responsibilities: *

1. Prior MDG experience

2. BRFplus (Business Rule Framework) based workflow for requests, review
and approvals

*3. BCV (side panels) / process observer*

*4. Floor Plan Manager, WebDynpro ABAP *

*5. Solid knowledge of SAP ALE/RFC/IDOC/workflow*

*6. Experienced interfacing with multiple ERP’s *

*    . Value mapping and key mapping*

*    . DRF (Data Replication Framework) *

*7. ABAP IDOCs or LSMW to be used for pre-Go-Live data cleansing and MDG
load (via iDM*

*shared services) *

*8. Familiarity with procurement and plant maintenance material types would
be beneficial*

*9. SAP NWBC*

--
*Best regards,*