We have  VERY URGENT position to fill. Please take a look at this
requirement and let me know if you have any consultant that might be good
fit for this Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant updated
resume, contact details ,current location, availability date, expected rate
& 2 Professional references at  *z...@rddatasolutions.com* Or call at *
972-635-5470*

*Pls make sure the consultant profile has the highlighted keywords*

*Role:                                  SAP HR Portals Support*

*Initial Duration:              6 months*

*Expected Start Date:     6/24/2013*

*Location:                          NC (local consultants needed) *

*Rate:                                  All Inclusive *

Our client is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 6 month) contractor
assignment to assist with Portal component of the client’s HR/Payroll SAP
solution.

Specifically, to assist with *daily production support and system
administration of Enterprise Portals in an SAP Netweaver HR/Payroll, BI,
Federated Portal System Landscape; configuration and technical patching of
Enterprise Portal; Enterprise Portal Upgrade from Netweaver 7.0 to
Netweaver 7.3; ECC 6.0 ESS/MSS enhancement pack upgrade from EHP0 to EHP6;
NWDI Administration and Configuration; Java/Webdynpro development.*

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:*

• Extensive experience performing Upgrades of SAP Netweaver Enterprise
Portal

• Experience performing Technical Patching of SAP Netweaver Enterprise
Portal

• Experience with SAP Netweaver Webdynpro, Java development

• Experience deploying software with NWDS

--
*Best regards,*
**