*Hi All,*

* *

This is* Harsha *from* indotronix international corporation, *We have a
requirement for* **Business Analyst *in* Concord, NH.*

*Please forward your available consultants to har...@iic.com*

* *

*Role:* Business Analyst

*Location:* Concord, NH

*Duration:* 12 Months

-MUST have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science
- Healthcare or Medicaid domain experience a plus
- Business Analyst experience a plus
- Experience in IBM Rational Tools (Clear Quest, ReqPro), SharePoint,
Visio, MS Word, Excel, etc is a plus
*Skills Needed:*
Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills.
Understand SDLC
Be able to clearly communicate business requirements, requested changes and
testing results.
Be able to work with a variety of people, and be able to communicte with
remote teams.
Be assertive and take initiative to do things without being told.

*If you feel comfortable with the above requirement, Please reply me with
your updated resume along with following submission details.*

*Please fill the below details:*

Full Name:

Pay Rate: $

Home Location - (City and State):

Telephone Number:

Email Id:

Work Authorization:

Date n Time Available for interview:

Date n Time Available to start (After confirmation):

Currently in Job (Yes or No):

If Yes (why are you looking for change):

Are you ok with BCG and Drug test (Once confirmed):

Note: if you are not available/ interested in this opportunity you can
refer a friend and get a Bonus

Thanks & Regards,

Harsha
Indotronix International Corporation
Tel:        845-625-2154  x 8058
Fax:       408-541-9912
Email:   har...@iic.com <blocked::mailto:shaw...@iic.com>
Web:     www.iic.com

*Key Points about IIC:*

Indotronix International Corporation (IIC) is a 26 years old software
solutions and consulting organization providing Contract Staff Augmentation
to our direct clients including ATOS, Xerox, Accenture, CapGemini,
Telcordia, Verizon Communications Inc, Verizon Wireless, Frontier
Communications, Unisys, Dean Foods, Becton Dickinson, Wyndham Worldwide etc.

Please visit our website to learn more about us.

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is
privileged and/or confidential information for the use of the intended
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all electronic
copies of this message, including any attachments. If you have printed this
e-mail and/or any attachments, please destroy the physical copies of these
documents.