We have  VERY URGENT position to fill. Please take a look at this
requirement and let me know if you have any consultant that might be good
fit for this Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant updated
resume, contact details ,current location, availability date, expected rate
& 2 Professional references at  *z...@rddatasolutions.com* Or call at *
972-635-5470*

*Pls make sure the consultant profile has the highlighted keywords*

*Prefer RWB or Analyst ‘s born here !!!***

* *

*Multiple Roles:*

* *

*1) Sr. BW Analyst / Consultant* – Operational Reporting, Manufacturing &
Supply Chain Management. Focus on Operations, Quality etc.

*2) Sr. BW Analyst / Consultant *- Corporate Performance Management &
Management Reporting. Extensive Finance and executive level reporting.

* *

*3) Sr. BW Analyst / Consultant *- Integrated Sales - Commercial focus with
external data knowledge (IMS data, Nielson etc). Must have strong SD,
Finance, COPA etc.

Location:           Philadelphia Area

Start:                July 15 or 22, 2013

Duration:           6 Months

* *

*Details:*

Ø  We currently have 3 roles that require *Senior BW Business Analyst* *with
strong all around business process, ECC and techno-functional knowledge.*

Ø  Consultants must have *prior Pharma experience and ideally in a BI BSA
type capacity.*

Ø  Consultants are expected to have at least 6 years SAP BW experience and
strong functional knowledge in one of the following areas;

Ø  Operational Reporting

Ø  Management Reporting

Ø  Integrated Sales

Excellent communication, interpersonal and documentation skills are required

--
*Best regards,*
**