*This is Immediate need.start date is on Monday...Need local to CA Skype
Interview*

*Title:  Java developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 12+ months with extention
Interview:  face to face for local candidates.  Skype for California
candidates. Skype for people that can be onsite and working on Monday, July
1st  *

*Position Description:*
I have to have candidates this morning.  They have interviewed a few people
and we only have this morning to get people into the manager for review.
The client is issues interview requests less than an hour after submission,
so this is moving very quickly.
The role is in Irvine, CA, so local is preferred but they will do Skype for
people in Northern California.  The only requirement for out of town people
is that that can start immediately, in a few days.  No one longer than a
week.

*Job Description:*
We are looking for a long term contract Java/J2EE Software Developer to
join our team.  We are looking for you to work on systems software
responsibilities: to design, modify, develop, write & implement software
applications .
Minimum of 7-8 years of programming experience in the areas of Java EE/JSP
and Java Frameworks. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional programmer
with experience / skills in several of the following areas:
Java, JSP, Servlets
Database / PLSQL
NetBeans / Eclipse
Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Apache servers

*Requirements:*
Masters + 3 yrs relevant experience or Bachelors + 5 yrs progressive
experience.
You must have 3 or more years experience with one of the above areas

*Reagrds:
Jacob philips
Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc