*Dear Associate,*

*Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant’s
Status.*
*It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes ASAP.
resumes on Email: dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com
*
*Position: Backend Web Developer
Location: Hillsboro OR
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Rate: $54hr c2c
Client: Intel
*
*Project Description:
**New business venture requires backend web development to enable computing
clients to communicate over the internet.
*
*Daily Responsibilities:
**Software design and development using Node.js, building RESTful web
services and mongodb .
*
*Necessary Skills (Must Have):
**JAVA