*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.
*
*Immediate need a Lead Java Developer - VA (100% Placement)*

*Job Title     :   Lead Java Developer
Location     :   McLean,VA
Duration     :   6+ Months contract*

*Lead Developer:*
*Work with Technical Leads, and PMs to support Development teams in Selling
System to migrate, build and deploy code into Testing and UAT environments.
Fix minor Java/J2EE code errors that arise during merger of code from
different streams/projects.
Automate the environments management tools to support build and deployment.
Coordinate between different development work streams in MISMO project.
Also coordinate between development and infrastructure support groups to
deliver code to target environments. Lead issues resolution and providing
alternative solutions.
Primary contact person who would analyze defects in testing environment and
assign it to right teams like developers, infrastructure teams and DBAs.
Resolve defects and support testing team in defect analysis*

*Skill level:  Mgmt/Lead
Skills:*
*The individual shall have minimum of 7 years of proven experience and
expertise in:
Weblogic Server Middleware support and supporting tools
Scripting using UNIX shell, batch, ANT and third party frameworks
Integrator for J2EE applications in complex environments
Strong Java/J2EE and Database skills
Autosys Job/Schedule Jobs experience
Performance tuning experience
CM tools like ClearCase and Clear Quest
Good communications skills and co-ordination skills to work across
departments
Selling System prior experience is added advantage
Build Automation experience is added advantage*