Hi ,

How are you doing today,

please go through the following job rek, if you are comfortable ,please
send me your  updated resume with rate & contact details ASAP

*Position: Seibel Clinical or CTMS Lead /Sr. Consultant*

*Location: Chesterbrook, PA*

*Duration: 6+Months contract*

Role Summary/Purpose: We are seeking a highly energized and ambitious
Siebel professional to work with the business and the support teams to
manage Application Support and Maintenance.

*Essential Responsibilities:*

* Serve as a technology, functional and support management expert in Siebel
Clinical 8.x or CTMS area

* Collaborate with both business, functional and IT teams to drive robust
requirements and processes in a boundary-less manner

* Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System,
Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position

* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
deadlines

* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required

* Aware of and comply with the change management work instructions

* Drive team to maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA). Develop and
maintain service management process

*Qualifications/Requirements:*

* Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, or related
equivalent experience

* Minimum of 7-8 years experience in Siebel CRM or related Siebel
technologies

* Minimum of 2 year experience working with Siebel Clinical or CTMS Area

* Should have worked on Siebel Configuration, scripting, EIM and EAI.

* Should have very good knowledge on writing PL/SQL scripts

* Minimum of 2-3 year experience working with service management
organization

* Minimum of 2-3 year experience working with offshore delivery/support
teams

* Pharma or life sciences exp is definite Plus

*Desired Characteristics:*

* Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface
with business users

* Able to effectively operate within matrixed organizations

* Proven analytical and problem resolution skills

* Willingness to learn new tools and functional processes

*Thanks,
**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,
**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394
Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*