Hi There,

This is Shanmuga Karthik from Ness Technologies (www.ness.com).

We are looking for senior *ETL Developer* with good hands on
experience on *Data
Modeling* and *ODI* Experience required for 6 month plus contract
possibility for long term. Please let me know if you have any one available
for this position.

*Title                       :               Senior ETL Developer*

*Duration              :               6 months plus *

*Location               :               San Jose, CA*

*Client                    :               eBay Inc*

*Rate                       :               $65/hr AI on C2C*

*Description*:

We are looking for Senior ETL Engineer will be responsible for designing,
developing, testing, troubleshooting and supporting high-performance,
end-to-end data integration and processing systems. The successful
candidate is expected to be a self-starter, inventive, well organized,
constantly seeking opportunities for improvement and an exceptional team
player.

*Job Requirements:*

·         8+ years of software development experience.

·         3+ experience in designing, implementing and maintaining high
performance, high availability (24x7), large-scale data warehouse systems

·         *2+ Years of Data Modeling experience*

·         Advanced technical skills including data warehouse design for
Oracle, experience with Oracle utilities, SQL programming and UNIX shell
scripting.

·         Strong technical skills on Oracle database including tuning and
PL/SQL scripting.

·         Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and best practices

·         *3+ Years ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) ETL experience*

·         Extensive performance tuning experience in a multi-terabyte
relational database environment

·         Excellent command of software development life cycle activities
including analysis, design, development, unit and system testing,
production deployment and post-production support

--

*Thanks,*

* *

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment***

Ness Software Engineering Services

160 Technology Drive Canonsburg PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com