*Hello Folks,*

*please send me your consultant Resumes to st...@crypttechnologies.com

*Role:  Business System Analyst with ** Java Exp*

*Denver, CO*
* *

**

*One year*

Required Skills:

Good communication skills, understanding of various technologies like
Oracle, Java, C, Unix, Experience in Requirement Gathering

Responsibilities/Expected Deliverables:

-Complete technical documentation for Technical projects

-Technical Documentations from Requirement documents to Design document
MUST have documented Java, Spring, SQL and Hibernate
Thanks & Regards

*Steve Sills*
*Talent Acquisition*
*Crypt Technologies Inc
(440) 218-2564
*
*st...@crypttechnologies.com*
*www.crypttechnologies.com <http://crypttechnologies.com/index.html>*
*NOTE:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply
with "REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.