Hi,

Hope you are all doing great.

Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if you are
interested send me your updated word format resume

** **

*TITLE:  BACK END QA TESTER*

*LOCATION: MELVILLE, NY *

*TERM: 6+ MONTH*

** **

Client is looking for a strong *QA TESTER WITH 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE*,
who has experience with Batch/Online methodologies and Back-End Database
testing.

** **

Client is looking for candidate to have at least 8+ years of strong
integration testing experience.

** **

***1.       ****GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF ETL CONCEPTS AND PRACTICE.*

***2.       ****SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF BO REPORTING AND PRINTING
CAPABILITIES*

***3.       ****STRONG SQL SKILLS*

***4.       ****SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH DATA INTEGRITY TESTING*

**5.       **Must be able to clearly develop detailed test cases
encompassing all possible uses of the application

**6.       **Must be able to clearly articulate and justify the test
findings/observations, issues to senior Management.

**7.       ***Strong familiarity with Quality Center desired.

**8.       *** Knowledge of Functional Automation tools such as QTP also
desired.

**9.       *** Proven Test Planning, Test Cases Creation/ Execution and
Test Cycle Management experience a must.

**10.   *** Familiarity with testing the execution of batch/cron jobs a big
plus

** **

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*InTeliKore Corporation*

1605 South Main St, Suite 125 | Milpitas, CA – 95035****

*Direct : *410-800-4293**

*Fax : 408-852-3309 *

*Email *: kart...@intelikore.com
*URL*: www.InTelikore.com <http://www.intelikore.com/>  ****

** **

*NOTE:** *We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered
Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed
from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.