*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.
*
*******(Need US Citizen and Green Card)******
******(Need local to MI face to face interview required)*******

*Immediate need a Mobile Developer with IOS - MI (100% Placement)*
*
Job Title     :   Mobile Developer with IOS
Location     :   Michigan, MI
Duration     :   6+ Months contract to hire*

*Experience:
Minimum of 2 years working in a programming role
1 – 2 years working in a mobile programming language (objective C – IOS; or
JAVA)
1 – 2 years working with SQL*

*Job Description:*
*Mobile development using any or all of the following iPhone, Android or
Blackberry
SQL database development
Has a firm grasp of software development practices such as version control,
rapid iteration, code reuse
Excellent skills knowledge of relationship database concepts and tools
Excellent at testing code
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Enjoys working with customers/clients
Excellent communication skills
Works well in a team environment
Ability to quickly learn new skills and/or applications*