Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

We have an urgent requirement of *BUSINESS ANALYST **(Six Sigma
Certification Req with SIPOC) *for one of our direct clients in Washington
DC. Please contact me at 609-642-1205 or you can email me at *
rizwana.sha...@addteq.com*

**

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Number Positions: 1*

**

*Duration: 1-6 Months*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Analyze business technical processes
   - Business Process Reengineering Business Performance Improvement
   - *Documentation experience in IT specifications, business rules flow*
   - *SDLC including requirements, data interfaces, QA deployment*
   - Solving bus. Tech. problems independently, creating innovative
   solutions
   - Experience working in teams to produce deliverables and meet
   pre-determined timelines
   - Unified Modeling Language
   - *Six Sigma certification and experience with SIPOC and DMAIC/DMADV
   tools*
   - Substantive affordable housing experience
   - Bachelors Degree

Please send me your resume if you are interested.

*Thanks & regards*
*Rizwana Shaikh*
*HR/Staffing/Placements*
*Addteq, Princeton, NJ 08540*
*Phone No. 609-642-1205 <callto:609-642-1205>*
*rizwana.sha...@addteq.com**
*
*www.addteq.com*