Greetings,

We are looking for Brew/iOS developer for 3-6 months+ project in Mountain
View, CA. Please send your latest updated resume if you are interested in
this position.

*Role: Brew/iOS Developer *

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

   - 5+ years of experience in software. 2+ years of experience in full
   lifecycle development of mobile applications in Brew or iOS.
   - Fluency in Objective C, XCode, Cocoa, Brew SDK.
   - A passion backed by knowledge and understanding of what it takes to
   create a compelling user experience.
   - Proven ability to work in collaboration with Product Managers, UI
   Designers and other engineers to define and develop easy to use
   applications.
   - Knowledge and experience of the entire application stack, from mobile
   app, web app, application logic and DB is a plus.
   - Knowledge of GPS and location based services is a plus.
   - Knowledge of additional mobile platforms like Android, J2ME/MIDP,
   Windows Mobile/Mango applications a plus.
   - Strong oral and written communication skills.
   - Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable. You have a “killer instinct” to
   get things done. You motivate those around you by your own contribution,
   commitment to quality, professionalism, leadership and teamwork.

* *

*Qualification:*

   - BSCS/MSCS or equivalent with at least 5 years of software development
   experience with emphasis on mobile and web-based applications.

* *

*Responsibilities:*

   - Work hands-on to build out and enhance our core mobile product line in
   iOS.
   - Help maintain and enhance existing our line of mobile applications on
   Brew and other platforms.
   - Collaborate with product managers, UI designers and other engineers to
   create a great user experience.
   - Work with other developers, QA, support to iterate on new features and
   enhance existing application and fix defects.
   - Deliver in an agile environment.

--

*Sumit Gupta*

Bara Infoware, Inc. | 8(a), SDB, 9001:2000 Certified

Ph – 925-307-7187  *: sumit.gu...@barainfo.com

2678 Bishop Drive San Ramon, CA 94583

:: http://www.barainfo.com

*“Bara Infoware, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer”*