Position below ………………….

Send me profiles : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role  : Java RESTful Developer- Lead *

*Duration : 6+months *

*Location : MD *

*Required Skills:*

* *

*• Strong computer science background*

• *Advanced experience with Java OO programming
*
• Key understanding of RESTful Web Service principles, concepts & guidelines

• *Working knowledge and proven experience creating RESTful Java Web
Services using Spring and/or Jersey that communicate with back end SOA
services*.

• Candidate should have a *background and experience as part of a team that
developed applications using CSS, HTML5, OO JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX,
Backbone.js, Node.js & MVC Frameworks*

•*Experience testing client side frameworks using Jasmine, QUnit, SinonJS
or other testing tools a strong plus*
•Strong organization & communication skills
•Ability to work effectively in a multi-location team environment and an
eagerness to learn and apply new skills and emerging technologies in a fast
paced environment of Years Required: 5-7

Required Education: BS in Computer Sciences field

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

*Lead the development team in the creation and documenting new REST
services that are key to the development of new applications and the
migration of existing associate facing CRM applications* software
development of new and existing internal applications production support of
new and existing internal applications
part of larger team that will be migrating to a technology stack that
includes HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Backbone.js

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.