We have  VERY URGENT position to fill. Please take a look at this
requirement and let me know if you have any consultant that might be good
fit for this Opportunity. Please respond with your consultant updated
resume, contact details ,current location, availability date, expected rate
& 2 Professional references at  *z...@rddatasolutions.com* Or call at *
972-635-5470*

*Pls make sure the consultant profile has the highlighted keywords*

Can only consider *US Citizens or green card holders* because our client
cannot work with H1B visas due to the nature of their business.

* *
*Sr. SQL Server DBA. *
Rate range: open

Location: MO
Duration: 6+ months

*Job description:*

We are looking for a Sr. SQL Server DBA. The right candidate will have
experience supporting massive SQL Server environments with database sizes
over 10TB and possess expert understanding of the SQL Server architecture,

*Role and Responsibilities:*

   - Install, Administer, and Optimize SQL Server 2008
      - Set and tune System Parameters
      - Tune OS, Network, and Transaction Processor to work optimally with
      DBMS
   - Work with IT Storage and Network teams in installation and
   administration of SQL in the IT Enterprise
      - Understanding of NetApp Storage technology, use of SnapManager for
      SQL Server
   - Monitors transaction activity and utilization, with particular
   strengths in

 *Experience - Qualifications - and Education:*

   - 5+ years DBA experience with Microsoft SQL Server in a production
   environment
   - 3+ year experience with SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
   - 3+ year experience in database and ETL development
   - Large SQL environment experience
   - Expertise with configuring, implementing and supporting large highly
   available SQL Server environments, including experience with Failover
   Cluster and database mirroring
   - Deep understanding of database design principals
   - Excellent understanding of query execution plans
   - Good working knowledge of Stored Procedures and SQL coding
   - Good working knowledge of query, index and DB I/O performance tuning

--
*Best regards,*
**