*Hi Associates,TWO  SAP HOT POSITIONS*

*POSITION 1:
SAP FI Consultant
*I have a need for a project that we are running in Bridgewater, NJ.
This project will go for 3 months to a year.

I need a strong functional SAP FI consultant.  They need to have
GL/AR/AP/FA.FunctionalConfiguration

*THEY WILL NEED TO SPEAK KOREAN !!!*
*There will be travel to Korea*

*POSITION 2:
BI Developers
Los Angeles,CA*

We are looking for 2 BI developers.  Senior SAP BW Consultant with emphasis
on SD/MM
Secondary FICO (Finance)
Strong SAP BW experience
Must have hands on SAP backend programming
Strong analytical skills
Need excellent Client facing skills
Must have sales and logistics background.

Good knowledge of SAP functional areas with emphasis in SD & MM on a
functional and technical level.

Should be able to work independently.

Technical Knowledge:

Proficient with developing the following SAP BW object types

Data Sources (View, Function, Content Version)
DSO -Transformations
Info Cubes
Multi-providers
Info Cubes -Process Chains
Experience with writing ABAP to accomplish custom logic required within
transformations and Customer Exit variables
Experience with performance tuning long running data loads and BEx queries
Proficient with Bex Query Designer
Experience with SAP BW and SAP ECC integration preferred
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Experience reporting from New GL. Prefer experience in Bex tools and nice
to have are WEBI, Universes, Crystal, Dash boarding and Qwaas

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com