Hi,

Hope you are in good health and spirits.

My name is karthik, working with Oberon IT, Inc.

Please send the requirements to kart...@oberonit.com

Here is the availability list of my consultant’s who are on OBERON IT, INC
Pay roll.

  Name Skills Set Location Relocation  Swathi Weblogic Admin IL IL Only
Vishnu.k Websphere Admin TX Dallas, TX  Gnani Websphere Admin CA Open
Sudeep SAN Admin TX Dallas, TX  Kishore Jboss/Middleware Admin ND Open
Veeraraju Java TX Open  Vijaya Java Houston, TX Houston, TX  Siva Oracle DBA
OH OH Only  Murali Oracle Pl/Sql IL Open  Sushanth OBIEE/BI Developer MO
Open  Venkat Cognos Developer TX Open  Harika Cognos Developer TX Open
Paresh QA VA Open  Swapna QA NC Open  Aruna QA TX TX Only  Manasa .Net
TX Dallas,
TX  Raja .Net Miami, FL Miami, FL  Avinash  MicroStrategy TX Open  Shravan SAS
Clinical TX Open

*Thanks & Best regards
*Karthik| Recruiter|Oberon IT
1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:263, Irving, TX 75038
*Email*- kart...@oberonit.com
*Gtalk*- karthik.obero...@gmail.com : *ym*- karthik.obero...@yahoo.com
Landline:972-607-4550;  Fax:1-800-218-2820
*www.oberonit.com*