*Position               :               Business Analyst*

*Location               :               LA, CA*

*Duration              :               12+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone And Face-To-Face*

* *

*Requirements :*

We are looking for a senior-level Business Analyst to provide both
functional and quality assurance application support for various assigned
projects. This resource will act as a liaison between business and
technical departments by documenting business requirements, design business
processes, develop application designs, assist with the technical design
and perform business analytics.

*Responsibilities :*

Analyze information needs and create specific project deliverables
including requirements documentation, use cases, wireframes, and user
guides Communicate and manage user expectations for supported systems
Transfer requirements knowledge into technical documentation with the
assistance of internal resources Work with internal resources to identify
solution options, and develop cost estimates and resource plans Develop and
implement test cases prior to implementing deliverables Write user manuals
and conduct training Work with business users to document and re-engineer
business processes

*Job Qualifications:*

·         MBA or equivalent work experience

·         4-6 years of business analyst experience

·         2-4 years of experience supporting web-based/vendor applications
as well as using formal software methodologies on projects Experience with
financial modeling, data analytics, web-based application development, and
production finance Experience working within an offshore model is a plus

*Thanks & Regards,
Rohan Sinha**
| IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2004 |  ro...@idctechnologies.com |
www.idctechnologies.com *

*YIM   :-  rohansinha4u  Gtalk :-  rohanusstaffing
Linkedin:  http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  *408-868-5134 */rajki...@idctechnologies.com  **

Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**