*HI All,*

* *

*Greetings from “Symphony Corporation.”*

* *

*We are looking for C++/ MFC Developer With C# Exp.,*

* *

*Location: Plano TX USA*

* *

*Please send your resumes to
**ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com*<ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com>
**

* *

*Desired Characteristics*

* *

- Hands-on strong commercial software product development experience

- Experience with COM component design/development

- Hands-on Crystal Report development experience

- Hands-on development experience in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

- Hands-on experience in .NET 3.5/4.0 (WFP, WCF, WF, LINQ, MEF, MAF, ADO
.NET), HTML5, EF or other ORM (Object Relational Mapping)

- An understanding of the software product development lifecycle with
experience working on projects developed and tested iteratively
(Agile/Scrum experience a plus)

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills

- A track record of working in a multi-disciplinary team

- A passionate, high-energy individual who is a self-starter

- Experience in Java/J2EE/JBoss

- Hands-on experience with enterprise application framework and UI design
and implementation

- Strong object oriented analysis & design (OOAD) skills and design patterns

- Working knowledge of Interface formats such as HL7 and IHE

- Experience with health information interoperability, clinical workflows
and EMR products

- Experience working with a global team

- Experience working with Clear Case and/or Perforce tools

*--*

*Sincerely,*

*Ramesh Kumar | Resource Manager*

*O: 608 467 5695** I C: 608-721-0737*

*ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com**  ***

*Symphony
Corporation<http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esymphonycorp%2Ecom%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0>A
SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company
*

*We synchronize business, technology and people*

* **www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/>*