*Position               :               .Net Developer*

*Location               :               Camarillo, CA*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

* *

*Requirements :*

The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements
software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs
software applications and components. Works

from written specifications and pre-established guidelines.

Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an
action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement

• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software
defects

• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies

• Create technical specifications and test plans

• Create new and extend existing operational documentation

• Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to
projects and tasks

• Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software
systems

• Implement new software

Acts independently with very limited direction. Be detail oriented on the
deliverables – creating pixel perfect assets.

*Thanks & Regards,
**Rohan Sinha**
**| IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2004 |
**ro...@idctechnologies.com*<ro...@idctechnologies.com>
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* ***

*YIM   :- ** rohansinha4u**  Gtalk :-  **rohanusstaffing**
Linkedin:
**http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/*<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/>
*
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
*408-868-5134
*/rajki...@idctechnologies.com  **

Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**