Immediate Need For Project Manager - Interview And Start ASAP!!

Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH *(Local to OH)*
Duration: 13 Months
*US Citizen or GC holder Only!*

Minimum Position Qualifications:
5 or more years Senior Project Manager experience.
Leadership position delivering large and/or complex projects.
Project Management experience leading new development, packaged software
implementation, and large system enhancement type projects.
Experience leading a highly matrixed project team.
Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
Solid knowledge and ability to apply the systems development and project
management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
Expertise in applying the systems development and project management
life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate
information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
Ability to travel as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience.

Preferred Position Qualifications:
Experience in procurement processes such as RFI, RFP, Contracts, Statements
of Work, and Vendor Management.
PMP certification highly preferred.

*Regard:
Arnav Singh - IT Recruiter